K7 Master S can't play games

G

I'm calling all K7 Master S mobo users to please post your findings/experience with this board. I cannot play games with my fsb set to 133 MHz. They shoot me straight back to desktop after a variable amount of time. I have an Elsa Gladiac Ultra 64, AMD 1.4 GHz, 512 Meg Micron PC2100 DDR RAM. I've taken every other board out of my system and confirmed the following:
- at 133 MHz, in software render mode, I have no problems for hours of gameplay.
- at 100 MHz using AGP cards listed below, I have no problems for hours of gameplay
- at 133 MHz, using Elsa Gladiac Ultra 64 or another GeForce 2 MX 32 Meg card, games shoot me to desktop anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes.

I've tried all sorts of drivers (nVidia, Elsa, VIA 4in1, AMD AGP miniport), and I've monitored my CPU temp, plus I have a very nice Enermax 350 Watt powersupply. Once again, I've confirmed these tests with no other cards in my system. Does anyone have any ideas? Otherwise, if you do own one of these boards, and can confirm my findings, let's please work together to get MSI to look into the problem. Their tech site states that many GeForce 2 cards have failed benchmarks with their boards.

G

I have a K7 Master (not the "S" version), Athlon 1.4, 400W power supply, and a 32MB Geforce2MX. I have played many games with no problems. These include:
Half Life, Unreal Tournament, Freespace2, Quake 2&3, Wing Commander Prophecy, and a few others. Not one game has crashed, even while playing online for hours on end.

What game/s are you playing that crash?