computer extremly laggy after 5 minutes

hey pplz,

I really need some help with my PC, whenever i start it, it starts
normal and everything, but when i get into the actual desktop on my
user, within 5 minutes my computer becomes extremely laggy. I have
tried System Restore, but this proved no avail. I have tried disabling
everything in the startup to see if it is a program related problem. I
also cannot reformat and start again, as I have lost my original XP
disc, and am not willing to be illegal. Someone please help me!

Regards
Computerman222

--
computerman222

dl

You need the winxp disk, or replacement.
If retail one can be obtained from MS, if OEM from the origonal supplier

"computerman222" <computerman222.1tfkdr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> hey pplz,
>
> I really need some help with my PC, whenever i start it, it starts
> normal and everything, but when i get into the actual desktop on my
> user, within 5 minutes my computer becomes extremely laggy. I have
> tried System Restore, but this proved no avail. I have tried disabling
> everything in the startup to see if it is a program related problem. I
> also cannot reformat and start again, as I have lost my original XP
> disc, and am not willing to be illegal. Someone please help me!
>
> Regards
> Computerman222
>

> --
> computerman222

Hi
First run a disk cleanup, get rid of junk files... Defragment the hard
drive(s) in safe mode, file access and applications can get sluggish
due to fragmentation.

--
kenchi

TRENDING THREADS