Computer uses temp. account! HELP!!

logan

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

I have a new Fujitsu laptop, and now when i sign in its a TEMP account but it
still has my user name..? and everything is eleted but still on the
harddrive. Can some one please help me! All help appreciated!!

THANK YOU,

How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151

--
Mark L. Ferguson