weather report

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hi,

some years ago I had a tiny freeware tool showing me the outside temperature
at the rightbottom of my desktop. When I clicked on the icon, I got a 3 days
or 5 days (I dont remember) forecast.

I used the program when staying in Hong Kong and Davao City and for some
weeks in Berlin. It was easy to switch the location needed for the report.

Does anybody know such a program and where to download it?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

_Heinz-Dietrich Saupe_, lunedì 13/set/2004:

> Hi,
>
> some years ago I had a tiny freeware tool showing me the outside temperature
> at the rightbottom of my desktop. When I clicked on the icon, I got a 3 days
> or 5 days (I dont remember) forecast.
>
> I used the program when staying in Hong Kong and Davao City and for some
> weeks in Berlin. It was easy to switch the location needed for the report.
>
> Does anybody know such a program and where to download it?

Weather Watcher
http://www.singerscreations.com/
--
Maria Luisa C - 13/09/2004 23.09.13