Attachments in outlook express

August 8, 2005 12:04:14 PM

hen sending an email a papeer clip appears and when opened a window just
gives the same message that I have put in the body of the email. This is
usually in ones I have sent or can be in received mails.
--
rusty
August 8, 2005 6:38:24 PM

What do you mean? You want attachments in the body of your emails? Please be
more clear with what the problem/goal is and ask a clear question.

"rusty" <rusty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hen sending an email a papeer clip appears and when opened a window just
> gives the same message that I have put in the body of the email. This is
> usually in ones I have sent or can be in received mails.
> --
> rusty
August 8, 2005 6:38:25 PM

No, when the attachments are opened (the paperclip) a window opens and all
that is in it, is the same message which has been written in the body of the
email.
--
rusty

"Jim" wrote:

> What do you mean? You want attachments in the body of your emails? Please be
> more clear with what the problem/goal is and ask a clear question.
>
> "rusty" <rusty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hen sending an email a papeer clip appears and when opened a window just
> > gives the same message that I have put in the body of the email. This is
> > usually in ones I have sent or can be in received mails.
> > --
> > rusty

August 8, 2005 8:23:58 PM

Do you use AVG as an antivirus? If so, do you have incoming email scanned?
This will put the paper clip indicator on all documents. The attachment is
the AVG certification message at the bottom of the message.

> No, when the attachments are opened (the paperclip) a window opens and all
> that is in it, is the same message which has been written in the body of
> the
> email.
> --
> rusty
>

> "Jim" wrote:
>
>> What do you mean? You want attachments in the body of your emails? Please
>> be
>> more clear with what the problem/goal is and ask a clear question.
>>
>> "rusty" <rusty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > hen sending an email a papeer clip appears and when opened a window
>> > just
>> > gives the same message that I have put in the body of the email. This
>> > is
>> > usually in ones I have sent or can be in received mails.
>> > --
>> > rusty

August 8, 2005 9:27:59 PM

Rusty, do you have the preview plane enabled? Go to tools/options and the
read tab. Try disabling the preview pane. You can also try posting your
question at the OE newsgroup, they will probably be more helpful. Be sure to
make your question clearly understood.
OE Newsgroup
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

!