Administrator Folder

I recently started Windows XP Home in Safe Mode just to see how the
Administrator account worked. I logged into the default Administrator
account, looked around, and went into the Administrator folder under
Documents and Settings, but didn't do anything. I restarted normally and
logged into my own account, but in Documents and Settings, the folder for the
Administrator account was suddenly visible, while it wasn't before all this.
The hidden option in its folder properties is grayed out. How can I make this
folder not visible again or change its settings to what they were before I
logged into the admin account?
1 answer Last reply
More about administrator folder

    I might also mention that I tried System Restore (a restore point I created
    before going into safe mode) to try to get the Administrator folder to
    disappear, but that didn't work, however, I think the hidden option might
    have been available before doing a system restore.

Windows XP