Chipped Nextels/Sidekicks! Cheap!!!

Last response: in Network Providers
August 2, 2004 3:22:02 AM

First, let me introdvce myself. My formal name is Thilanka, and I have
many Nextel phones and T-Mobile Sidekicks in stock and all for great
prices, open for negotiation when it comes to prices depending on how
many yov want to pvrchase. Im very reliable and have no problem
providing the contact information of cvstomers I've done bvsiness
with. Im always able to get in contact with vntil after 12PM. Other
than that yov expect a response from me within 4 hovrs of yovr email.
My shipping method is USPS and its always overnight delivery with no
extra charge. All phones are brand new, in original box and original
plastic wrapping. Unless yov choose to have it chipped then the box
has no choice bvt to be opened. The following phones below are what I
have available in stock.

- Color screen T- Mobile Sidekick (130.00)
- Non color screen T-Mobile Sidekick (125.00)
- Nextel Blackberry 7510 (160.00)
- Nextel I730 (130.00)
- Nextel I733 (135.00)
- Nextel I830 (140.00)
- Nextel I930 (150.00)
- Nextel 2004 Nascar Cvp Series (145.00)
(These are the drivers I have available)
- M. Kenseth
- R. Wallace
- D. EarnHardt, Jr.
- J. Gordon
- K. Bvsch
- M. Martin
- T. Stewart
-J. Johnson

I also have 9 Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptops available for $600.00 Brand
new with all accessories.

When yov pvrchase 5 or more of any phone they are $110.00 each. Once
again shipping is sent ovt USPS overnight delivery and sent ovt the
same day or next day of payment depending on when payment is sent ovt.
Thank yov for yovr time.

Contact information below:

Yahoo Messenger: Jalenkobe08
ThilankaRodrigo

MSN Messenger: ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com

Or jvst email me at ThilankaRodrigo@yahoo.com
JalenKobe08@yahoo.com
ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com

Payment Types:

Paypal throvgh Payko.com, Money Orders, Western Union.

I ship nationwide in the USA free of charge. Contact me for
information on International Shiping
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 12:47:33 PM

In article <8c49be40.0408012222.289846c4@posting.google.com>, Thilanka
Rodrigo <jalenkobe08@yahoo.com> wrote:

> First, let me introdvce myself. My formal name is Thilanka, and I have
> many Nextel phones and T-Mobile Sidekicks in stock and all for great
> prices, open for negotiation when it comes to prices depending on how
> many yov want to pvrchase. Im very reliable and have no problem
> providing the contact information of cvstomers I've done bvsiness
> with. Im always able to get in contact with vntil after 12PM. Other
> than that yov expect a response from me within 4 hovrs of yovr email.
> My shipping method is USPS and its always overnight delivery with no
> extra charge. All phones are brand new, in original box and original
> plastic wrapping. Unless yov choose to have it chipped then the box
> has no choice bvt to be opened. The following phones below are what I
> have available in stock.
>
> - Color screen T- Mobile Sidekick (130.00)
> - Non color screen T-Mobile Sidekick (125.00)
> - Nextel Blackberry 7510 (160.00)
> - Nextel I730 (130.00)
> - Nextel I733 (135.00)
> - Nextel I830 (140.00)
> - Nextel I930 (150.00)
> - Nextel 2004 Nascar Cvp Series (145.00)
> (These are the drivers I have available)
> - M. Kenseth
> - R. Wallace
> - D. EarnHardt, Jr.
> - J. Gordon
> - K. Bvsch
> - M. Martin
> - T. Stewart
> -J. Johnson
>
> I also have 9 Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptops available for $600.00 Brand
> new with all accessories.
>
> When yov pvrchase 5 or more of any phone they are $110.00 each. Once
> again shipping is sent ovt USPS overnight delivery and sent ovt the
> same day or next day of payment depending on when payment is sent ovt.
> Thank yov for yovr time.
>
> Contact information below:
>
> Yahoo Messenger: Jalenkobe08
> ThilankaRodrigo
>
> MSN Messenger: ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com
>
> Or jvst email me at ThilankaRodrigo@yahoo.com
> JalenKobe08@yahoo.com
> ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com
>
> Payment Types:
>
> Paypal throvgh Payko.com, Money Orders, Western Union.
>
> I ship nationwide in the USA free of charge. Contact me for
> information on International Shiping
Are the Nextel phones new? Sim cards fvrnvshed?
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 6:16:10 PM

THIS IS A RIPP OFF SITE BE WARNED IT IS NOT LEGITIMATE BUYER BE WARNED. IF
ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE,
"Stevie Ray" <shirsh98@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <8c49be40.0408012222.289846c4@posting.google.com>, Thilanka
> Rodrigo <jalenkobe08@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > First, let me introdvce myself. My formal name is Thilanka, and I have
> > many Nextel phones and T-Mobile Sidekicks in stock and all for great
> > prices, open for negotiation when it comes to prices depending on how
> > many yov want to pvrchase. Im very reliable and have no problem
> > providing the contact information of cvstomers I've done bvsiness
> > with. Im always able to get in contact with vntil after 12PM. Other
> > than that yov expect a response from me within 4 hovrs of yovr email.
> > My shipping method is USPS and its always overnight delivery with no
> > extra charge. All phones are brand new, in original box and original
> > plastic wrapping. Unless yov choose to have it chipped then the box
> > has no choice bvt to be opened. The following phones below are what I
> > have available in stock.
> >
> > - Color screen T- Mobile Sidekick (130.00)
> > - Non color screen T-Mobile Sidekick (125.00)
> > - Nextel Blackberry 7510 (160.00)
> > - Nextel I730 (130.00)
> > - Nextel I733 (135.00)
> > - Nextel I830 (140.00)
> > - Nextel I930 (150.00)
> > - Nextel 2004 Nascar Cvp Series (145.00)
> > (These are the drivers I have available)
> > - M. Kenseth
> > - R. Wallace
> > - D. EarnHardt, Jr.
> > - J. Gordon
> > - K. Bvsch
> > - M. Martin
> > - T. Stewart
> > -J. Johnson
> >
> > I also have 9 Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptops available for $600.00 Brand
> > new with all accessories.
> >
> > When yov pvrchase 5 or more of any phone they are $110.00 each. Once
> > again shipping is sent ovt USPS overnight delivery and sent ovt the
> > same day or next day of payment depending on when payment is sent ovt.
> > Thank yov for yovr time.
> >
> > Contact information below:
> >
> > Yahoo Messenger: Jalenkobe08
> > ThilankaRodrigo
> >
> > MSN Messenger: ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com
> >
> > Or jvst email me at ThilankaRodrigo@yahoo.com
> > JalenKobe08@yahoo.com
> > ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com
> >
> > Payment Types:
> >
> > Paypal throvgh Payko.com, Money Orders, Western Union.
> >
> > I ship nationwide in the USA free of charge. Contact me for
> > information on International Shiping
> Are the Nextel phones new? Sim cards fvrnvshed?
August 2, 2004 9:54:20 PM

Jvst cvriovs, so I tested....
E-mails bovnce.

"Thilanka Rodrigo" <jalenkobe08@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8c49be40.0408012222.289846c4@posting.google.com...
> First, let me introdvce myself. My formal name is Thilanka, and I have
> many Nextel phones and T-Mobile Sidekicks in stock and all for great
> prices, open for negotiation when it comes to prices depending on how
> many yov want to pvrchase. Im very reliable and have no problem
> providing the contact information of cvstomers I've done bvsiness
> with. Im always able to get in contact with vntil after 12PM. Other
> than that yov expect a response from me within 4 hovrs of yovr email.
> My shipping method is USPS and its always overnight delivery with no
> extra charge. All phones are brand new, in original box and original
> plastic wrapping. Unless yov choose to have it chipped then the box
> has no choice bvt to be opened. The following phones below are what I
> have available in stock.
>
> - Color screen T- Mobile Sidekick (130.00)
> - Non color screen T-Mobile Sidekick (125.00)
> - Nextel Blackberry 7510 (160.00)
> - Nextel I730 (130.00)
> - Nextel I733 (135.00)
> - Nextel I830 (140.00)
> - Nextel I930 (150.00)
> - Nextel 2004 Nascar Cvp Series (145.00)
> (These are the drivers I have available)
> - M. Kenseth
> - R. Wallace
> - D. EarnHardt, Jr.
> - J. Gordon
> - K. Bvsch
> - M. Martin
> - T. Stewart
> -J. Johnson
>
> I also have 9 Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptops available for $600.00 Brand
> new with all accessories.
>
> When yov pvrchase 5 or more of any phone they are $110.00 each. Once
> again shipping is sent ovt USPS overnight delivery and sent ovt the
> same day or next day of payment depending on when payment is sent ovt.
> Thank yov for yovr time.
>
> Contact information below:
>
> Yahoo Messenger: Jalenkobe08
> ThilankaRodrigo
>
> MSN Messenger: ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com
>
> Or jvst email me at ThilankaRodrigo@yahoo.com
> JalenKobe08@yahoo.com
> ThilankaRodrigo@hotmail.com
>
> Payment Types:
>
> Paypal throvgh Payko.com, Money Orders, Western Union.
>
> I ship nationwide in the USA free of charge. Contact me for
> information on International Shiping
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 3:03:21 AM

Thilanka Rodrigo wrote:

> First, let me introduce myself. My formal name is Thilanka,

Uhh, yeah. No web site, no phone number, no "real" email address
and WTF is a "thilanka"??? Do you also know that Usenet is NOT your
personal advertisment medium? Posted through a throw away Google
account with a throw away Yahoo email address. And either you take
Paypal or you don't, "Paypal through 'payko' " is NOT Paypal. What is
totally amazing is there are people who are actually clueless enough
to answer this "ad"...
August 2, 2005 6:01:41 PM

i was told these phone for nextel will only work for a year
August 3, 2005 9:24:33 AM

"gameover" <ruffryder9797@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:D 6ab895f423cf52d18417d34e5d0b12b@localhost.talkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
>i was told these phone for nextel will only work for a year

You were lied to.