Closed

WTB: Namco Classic Collection 1 & 2 JAMMA Boards

Looking specifically for vol1 but would possibly be interested in vol2
as well.. especially as a package deal. Email prices. Payment via
PayPal only.

kinetic53 at hotmail dot com

Thanks, Ryan
10 answers Last reply
More about namco classic collection jamma boards

    Non-working but complete boards are OK (maybe even preferred) as long
    as the price reflects it.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    ive got a vol 1 that used to work

    also had a vol 2 that used to work but sold it on ebay
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hello All,
    I have A volume 1,How much are they going for nowadays?
    THE GAME WORKS
    c/oBrian Houck
    Phone 1-541-883-2761
    or
    E-mail thegameworks@yahoo.com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Darin at Phoenix Arcade was nice enough to sell me his non-working vol1
    board. Anybody have a vol2 board they want to sell?
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I think they are the same board, just burn new chips.

    Mike Fox
    Algonquin, IL

    kinetic53@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Darin at Phoenix Arcade was nice enough to sell me his non-working vol1
    > board. Anybody have a vol2 board they want to sell?
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I think I am going to use them as part of a MultiJAMMA setup in a 1943
    cab (with original game board still installed of course). Kind of my
    'classics I dont have room for" sleeper cab.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Now that we are in a more technical vein I do have a question. My 1943
    cab has a resolution of 224x256. I believe the Namco games are going
    to be formatted at a more standard resolution of 224x288. Do you think
    this will pose a problem or will the monitor adjust accordingly?

    Scott Caldwell wrote:
    > Not true, the boards aren't the same and can't just be
    > converted with a ROM swap.
    >
    > http://roger.trideja.com/arcade/ncv2.html
    >
    > mikesarcade@comcast.net wrote:
    > > I think they are the same board, just burn new chips.
    > >

    > > Mike Fox
    > > Algonquin, IL
    > >

    > > kinetic53@hotmail.com wrote:
    > >
    > >>Darin at Phoenix Arcade was nice enough to sell me his non-working vol1
    > >>board. Anybody have a vol2 board they want to sell?

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Not true, the boards aren't the same and can't just be
    converted with a ROM swap.

    http://roger.trideja.com/arcade/ncv2.html

    mikesarcade@comcast.net wrote:
    > I think they are the same board, just burn new chips.
    >

    > Mike Fox
    > Algonquin, IL
    >

    > kinetic53@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>Darin at Phoenix Arcade was nice enough to sell me his non-working vol1
    >>board. Anybody have a vol2 board they want to sell?

  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Unless I missed something here and you're not using
    a standard resolution video game monitor, like a
    G07, WG4600, WG4900, Matsushita 201 or 202, etc.,
    then it shouldn't matter. 1943, as well as both
    Namco Classic Volumes, uses a standard resolution
    monitor (my Vol. 2 is driving a WG4900 right now
    and both have been on my standard res test bench).

    Scott C.

    kinetic53@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Now that we are in a more technical vein I do have a question. My 1943
    > cab has a resolution of 224x256. I believe the Namco games are going
    > to be formatted at a more standard resolution of 224x288. Do you think
    > this will pose a problem or will the monitor adjust accordingly?
    >
    > Scott Caldwell wrote:
    >
    >>Not true, the boards aren't the same and can't just be
    >>converted with a ROM swap.
    >>
    >>http://roger.trideja.com/arcade/ncv2.html
    >>
    >>mikesarcade@comcast.net wrote:
    >>
    >>>I think they are the same board, just burn new chips.
    >>>

    >>>Mike Fox
    >>>Algonquin, IL

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    It is definitely a standard res monitor. I think it's a G07. The
    problem I can foresee is that that the monitor is 'tweaked' to make
    1943 stretch across the entire screen. If I then switch on the fly to
    Galaga will it be cut off at the top and the bottom because Galaga runs
    at a slightly higher resolution than 1943?

    Also.. it turns out that Darin at Phoenix Arcade has a vol2 board that
    he is selling me which means that I am still in the market for a vol1
    board. LMK via email if you have one you want to sell.

    Ryan

    Scott Caldwell wrote:
    > Unless I missed something here and you're not using
    > a standard resolution video game monitor, like a
    > G07, WG4600, WG4900, Matsushita 201 or 202, etc.,
    > then it shouldn't matter. 1943, as well as both
    > Namco Classic Volumes, uses a standard resolution
    > monitor (my Vol. 2 is driving a WG4900 right now
    > and both have been on my standard res test bench).
    >
    > Scott C.
    >
    > kinetic53@hotmail.com wrote:
    > > Now that we are in a more technical vein I do have a question. My 1943
    > > cab has a resolution of 224x256. I believe the Namco games are going
    > > to be formatted at a more standard resolution of 224x288. Do you think
    > > this will pose a problem or will the monitor adjust accordingly?
    > >
    > > Scott Caldwell wrote:
    > >
    > >>Not true, the boards aren't the same and can't just be
    > >>converted with a ROM swap.
    > >>
    > >>http://roger.trideja.com/arcade/ncv2.html

Classifieds Classic Hot Deals Product