Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

ArchGamer - new games archive (includes free games too)

Tags:
  • Download
  • Freeware
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 10:23:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hello, All!
We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free to
download and some of them are FREE. We are plannig to put there only good
quality worth to play games.
Feel free to visit the site.

Vadim Gaidukevich
ArchGamer
http://www.archgamer.com

More about : archgamer games archive includes free games

Anonymous
September 15, 2004 2:43:49 AM

"Vadim Gaidukevich" <vadim@wargaming.net> wrote here on 14 Sep 2004:

> Hello, All!
> We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free
> to download and some of them are FREE.
<snip>

The overwhelming majority are shareware, though. There are five
freeware games on the site, as against several dozen shareware ones.
Most of the freeware games are in the "Puzzle" category. Mind you,
"Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
though it could be fun for a few minutes.

--
Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 12:10:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hello, David!
You wrote on 14 Sep 2004 22:43:49 GMT:

??>> Hello, All!
??>> We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free
??>> to download and some of them are FREE.

DB> The overwhelming majority are shareware, though. There are five
DB> freeware games on the site, as against several dozen shareware ones.
DB> Most of the freeware games are in the "Puzzle" category. Mind you,
DB> "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
DB> though it could be fun for a few minutes.

So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive better?

Vadim Gaidukevich
ArchGamer
http://www.archgamer.com
September 15, 2004 1:21:20 PM

Vadim Gaidukevich wrote:

> So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive better?
>
> Vadim Gaidukevich ArchGamer http://www.archgamer.com

For this group's "members" anyway ;-)
Especially since you posted to this freeware group.

Regards from vegard krog petersen
sigless today
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 1:26:28 PM

David Buttery wrote:
Mind you,
> "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
> though it could be fun for a few minutes.

Link dead.
Try: http://www.realore.com/download/files/cats.swf

Regards from vegard krog petersen
still sigless today
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 6:05:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hello, Vegard!
You wrote on Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:26:28 +0200:

VKP> David Buttery wrote:
VKP> Mind you,
??>> "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
??>> though it could be fun for a few minutes.

VKP> Link dead.
VKP> Try: http://www.realore.com/download/files/cats.swf

thanx, will fix it here.

Vadim Gaidukevich
ArchGamer
http://www.archgamer.com
Anonymous
September 16, 2004 3:48:43 AM

"Vadim Gaidukevich" <vadim@wargaming.net> wrote here on 15 Sep 2004:

> So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive
> better?

Considering that this is a freeware newsgroup, yes! =:p