ArchGamer - new games archive (includes free games too)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hello, All!
We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free to
download and some of them are FREE. We are plannig to put there only good
quality worth to play games.
Feel free to visit the site.

Vadim Gaidukevich
ArchGamer
http://www.archgamer.com
6 answers Last reply
More about archgamer games archive includes free games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Vadim Gaidukevich" <vadim@wargaming.net> wrote here on 14 Sep 2004:

    > Hello, All!
    > We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free
    > to download and some of them are FREE.
    <snip>

    The overwhelming majority are shareware, though. There are five
    freeware games on the site, as against several dozen shareware ones.
    Most of the freeware games are in the "Puzzle" category. Mind you,
    "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
    though it could be fun for a few minutes.

    --
    Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

    Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
    http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Hello, David!
    You wrote on 14 Sep 2004 22:43:49 GMT:

    ??>> Hello, All!
    ??>> We have launched archive www.archgamer.com of games which are free
    ??>> to download and some of them are FREE.

    DB> The overwhelming majority are shareware, though. There are five
    DB> freeware games on the site, as against several dozen shareware ones.
    DB> Most of the freeware games are in the "Puzzle" category. Mind you,
    DB> "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
    DB> though it could be fun for a few minutes.

    So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive better?

    Vadim Gaidukevich
    ArchGamer
    http://www.archgamer.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Vadim Gaidukevich wrote:

    > So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive better?
    >
    > Vadim Gaidukevich ArchGamer http://www.archgamer.com

    For this group's "members" anyway ;-)
    Especially since you posted to this freeware group.

    Regards from vegard krog petersen
    sigless today
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    David Buttery wrote:
    Mind you,
    > "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
    > though it could be fun for a few minutes.

    Link dead.
    Try: http://www.realore.com/download/files/cats.swf

    Regards from vegard krog petersen
    still sigless today
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Hello, Vegard!
    You wrote on Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:26:28 +0200:

    VKP> David Buttery wrote:
    VKP> Mind you,
    ??>> "Feed The Cat" (a Flash game, in the "Other" category) looks as
    ??>> though it could be fun for a few minutes.

    VKP> Link dead.
    VKP> Try: http://www.realore.com/download/files/cats.swf

    thanx, will fix it here.

    Vadim Gaidukevich
    ArchGamer
    http://www.archgamer.com
  6. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Vadim Gaidukevich" <vadim@wargaming.net> wrote here on 15 Sep 2004:

    > So, if I'll put more freeware games does it make the archive
    > better?

    Considering that this is a freeware newsgroup, yes! =:P

    --
    Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

    Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
    http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html

Download Freeware Games Video Games