New Ringtone Site - cheap quality polyphonics etc.

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 2, 2004 7:48:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

http://www.geocities.com/cheapphonetones provides affordable quality
mobile content worldwide. Polyphonic ringtones only £1.50 UK price,
monophonics, logos and animated pictures avalible also 1.50!!!
Hundreds of Java Games now in stock!!
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 3:07:09 AM

Paul wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/cheapphonetones provides affordable quality
> mobile content worldwide. Polyphonic ringtones only £1.50 UK price,
> monophonics, logos and animated pictures avalible also 1.50!!!
> Hundreds of Java Games now in stock!!

Again, do any of these dills understand Usenet is NOT their
personal advertisment medium? Besides that, there are a thousand
places where you can get FREE ring tones. Since you craoss posted the
world it's only good for a couple of groups I mention Nextelnoob.com
and Howardforums as places you can find FREE ring tones.
!