New Ringtone Site - cheap quality polyphonics etc.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

http://www.geocities.com/cheapphonetones provides affordable quality
mobile content worldwide. Polyphonic ringtones only £1.50 UK price,
monophonics, logos and animated pictures avalible also 1.50!!!
Hundreds of Java Games now in stock!!
1 answer Last reply
More about ringtone site cheap quality polyphonics
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.siemens,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.tech,alt.cellular.nextel,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Paul wrote:

    > http://www.geocities.com/cheapphonetones provides affordable quality
    > mobile content worldwide. Polyphonic ringtones only £1.50 UK price,
    > monophonics, logos and animated pictures avalible also 1.50!!!
    > Hundreds of Java Games now in stock!!

    Again, do any of these dills understand Usenet is NOT their
    personal advertisment medium? Besides that, there are a thousand
    places where you can get FREE ring tones. Since you craoss posted the
    world it's only good for a couple of groups I mention Nextelnoob.com
    and Howardforums as places you can find FREE ring tones.

Nextel Siemens Internet Service Providers