WTB: Golden Axe 2 Logic or Sega imput board used on it

Last response: in Deals
September 10, 2005 9:23:58 PM

Will buy complete working Golden Axe 2 board, or Non working board too...but
need the small imput board on it the most...the board has Sega's number
837-7968 on it....we broke a resistor pack on this board and just want to
swap it out...let me know! Can paypal instantly! Todd
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 8:26:49 AM

I have a Revenge Of Death Adder, non working, is this what you want? But I
don't see any parts with 837-XXX on it. Mine are 833-XXXX-X.

news:o EEUe.1668$vQ3.1486@trnddc08...

!