Closed

WTB: Golden Axe 2 Logic or Sega imput board used on it

Will buy complete working Golden Axe 2 board, or Non working board too...but
need the small imput board on it the most...the board has Sega's number
837-7968 on it....we broke a resistor pack on this board and just want to
swap it out...let me know! Can paypal instantly! Todd
1 answer Last reply
More about golden logic sega imput board

    I have a Revenge Of Death Adder, non working, is this what you want? But I
    don't see any parts with 837-XXX on it. Mine are 833-XXXX-X.

    "Todd Tuckey" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Will buy complete working Golden Axe 2 board, or Non working board
    > too...but need the small imput board on it the most...the board has Sega's
    > number 837-7968 on it....we broke a resistor pack on this board and just
    > want to swap it out...let me know! Can paypal instantly! Todd

Classifieds Sega Logic Hot Deals