Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Low disk space pop-up

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 11:49:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I can't
download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its like new
again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can anyone
help solve my problem?

Thanks in advance........

More about : low disk space pop

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:13:06 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system e.g.
size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.



"san_40486" wrote:

> I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I can't
> download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its like new
> again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can anyone
> help solve my problem?
>
> Thanks in advance........
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 11:26:03 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

To be honest I know nothing about computers. I checked the disk space and
the circle is almost completely full, as far as I know it hasnt been
partiitioned.

"Steve Rollins" wrote:

> It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system e.g.
> size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.
>
>
>
> "san_40486" wrote:
>
> > I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I can't
> > download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its like new
> > again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can anyone
> > help solve my problem?
> >
> > Thanks in advance........
Related resources
August 9, 2005 7:01:00 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

"san_40486" <san40486@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C5CA285E-9658-4903-A63D-48512FA93CEB@microsoft.com...
> To be honest I know nothing about computers. I checked the disk space and
> the circle is almost completely full, as far as I know it hasnt been
> partiitioned.
>
> "Steve Rollins" wrote:
>
> > It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system
e.g.
> > size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.
> >
> >
> >
> > "san_40486" wrote:
> >
> > > I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I
can't
> > > download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its
like new
> > > again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can
anyone
> > > help solve my problem?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance........
Did you empty the recycle bin? Until you do this, the files that you
thought you deleted are still occupying space.
Jim
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:01:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Yes, I have emptied the reycylin bin, disk cleanup etc.......

"Jim" wrote:

>
> "san_40486" <san40486@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:C5CA285E-9658-4903-A63D-48512FA93CEB@microsoft.com...
> > To be honest I know nothing about computers. I checked the disk space and
> > the circle is almost completely full, as far as I know it hasnt been
> > partiitioned.
> >
> > "Steve Rollins" wrote:
> >
> > > It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system
> e.g.
> > > size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > "san_40486" wrote:
> > >
> > > > I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I
> can't
> > > > download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its
> like new
> > > > again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can
> anyone
> > > > help solve my problem?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks in advance........
> Did you empty the recycle bin? Until you do this, the files that you
> thought you deleted are still occupying space.
> Jim
>
>
>
!