Low disk space pop-up

I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I can't
download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its like new
again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can anyone
help solve my problem?

Thanks in advance........
4 answers Last reply
More about disk space

    It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system e.g.
    size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.

    "san_40486" wrote:

    > I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I can't
    > download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its like new
    > again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can anyone
    > help solve my problem?
    >
    > Thanks in advance........

    To be honest I know nothing about computers. I checked the disk space and
    the circle is almost completely full, as far as I know it hasnt been
    partiitioned.

    "san_40486" <san40486@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > To be honest I know nothing about computers. I checked the disk space and
    > the circle is almost completely full, as far as I know it hasnt been
    > partiitioned.
    >
    > "Steve Rollins" wrote:
    >
    > > It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system
    e.g.
    > > size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.
    > >

    > > "san_40486" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I keep getting this low disk space pop-up in the right hand corner. I
    can't
    > > > download anything because of it. I just redone my computer and its
    like new
    > > > again. I had tons more on this computer before I got it redone. Can
    anyone
    > > > help solve my problem?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks in advance........
    Did you empty the recycle bin? Until you do this, the files that you
    thought you deleted are still occupying space.
    Jim

    Yes, I have emptied the reycylin bin, disk cleanup etc.......

    "Jim" wrote:

    > "san_40486" <san40486@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > To be honest I know nothing about computers. I checked the disk space and
    > > the circle is almost completely full, as far as I know it hasnt been
    > > partiitioned.
    > >
    > > "Steve Rollins" wrote:
    > >
    > > > It would be handy if you could tell us a little bit about your system
    > e.g.
    > > > size of hard disk, whether it is partitioned etc.

    > can't
    > like new
    > anyone

    > Did you empty the recycle bin? Until you do this, the files that you
    > thought you deleted are still occupying space.
    > Jim

Disk Space Microsoft Computers Windows XP