When I check the Device manager I have two proplems I cannot remedy
under "OTher Devices"

WINIO
I wonder if this is related to the hadd hardware wizard that keeps
popping up on start up.
and
SIS PORT driver
This one I hav tried installed a bunch of "updates from SIS to no
avail.

Windows XP Professional.

Need help ASAP please.

No, they are not. I have scoured google for both.

johnf wrote:
> Both those are readily expainable in Google & to what programs they're
> related to. Why not search Google?
>
> --
>
> johnf
>
> > When I check the Device manager I have two proplems I cannot remedy
> > under "OTher Devices"
> >
> > WINIO
> > I wonder if this is related to the hadd hardware wizard that keeps
> > popping up on start up.
> > and
> > SIS PORT driver
> > This one I hav tried installed a bunch of "updates from SIS to no
> > avail.
> >
> > Windows XP Professional.
> >
> > Need help ASAP please.

Hi, there is plenty DESCRIBING the issue but no remedies.

johnf wrote:
> Sorry, should read "WINIO"
>
> --
>
> johnf
>
> > Try again. I got approx. 962 for 'winio" & "INIO" and 68 for "SIS PORT
> > driver"
> >
> > --
> >
> > johnf
> >
> >> No, they are not. I have scoured google for both.

kev

fornewsgroups@shaw.ca wrote in news:1123557517.940175.320890
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> When I check the Device manager I have two proplems I cannot remedy
> under "OTher Devices"

I have this icon from a Nomad that someone installed still in "my
computer". And I cant get rid of it either. Now its just an "unknown" icon.
It just... bugs me.

johnf

Both those are readily expainable in Google & to what programs they're
related to. Why not search Google?

--

johnf

> When I check the Device manager I have two proplems I cannot remedy
> under "OTher Devices"
>
> WINIO
> I wonder if this is related to the hadd hardware wizard that keeps
> popping up on start up.
> and
> SIS PORT driver
> This one I hav tried installed a bunch of "updates from SIS to no
> avail.
>
> Windows XP Professional.
>
> Need help ASAP please.

johnf

Try again. I got approx. 962 for 'winio" & "INIO" and 68 for "SIS PORT
driver"

--

johnf

> No, they are not. I have scoured google for both.
>
> johnf wrote:
>> Both those are readily expainable in Google & to what programs they're
>> related to. Why not search Google?
>>
>> --
>>
>> johnf
>>
>> > When I check the Device manager I have two proplems I cannot remedy
>> > under "OTher Devices"
>> >
>> > WINIO
>> > I wonder if this is related to the hadd hardware wizard that keeps
>> > popping up on start up.
>> > and
>> > SIS PORT driver
>> > This one I hav tried installed a bunch of "updates from SIS to no
>> > avail.
>> >
>> > Windows XP Professional.
>> >
>> > Need help ASAP please.

johnf

Sorry, should read "WINIO"

--

johnf

> Try again. I got approx. 962 for 'winio" & "INIO" and 68 for "SIS PORT
> driver"
>
> --
>
> johnf
>
>> No, they are not. I have scoured google for both.
>>
>> johnf wrote:
>>> Both those are readily expainable in Google & to what programs they're
>>> related to. Why not search Google?
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> johnf

Hi Gang,