FA - Original Zookeeper on E-Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would love to have that thing. That and Qix are the only games on my
"to get" list.

I noticed the Rocket in the background...pretty nice. Did you get that
from Lloyd by any chance? He's the only other person I've ever seen
with one of those.

Agreed. I always thought that if it had come out a couple years
earlier, it would be much more of a classic than it is today. It would
be like a qbert or donkey kong.
It's the kind of game this is fast paced enough to keep your adrenaline
up, and addictive enough to make you want to come back and beat that
damn high score if you just had a better bonus round. :)

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

ZooKeeper is without a doubt one of the most fun games ever.. the gameplay
really stands the test of time.

/b

http://www.rgvac.com

<kevinlshirk@aol.com> wrote in message
>I would love to have that thing. That and Qix are the only games on my
> "to get" list.
>
> I noticed the Rocket in the background...pretty nice. Did you get that
> from Lloyd by any chance? He's the only other person I've ever seen
> with one of those.

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

My personal high is around 2.5 million on this game.

/b

> Agreed. I always thought that if it had come out a couple years
> earlier, it would be much more of a classic than it is today. It would
> be like a qbert or donkey kong.
> It's the kind of game this is fast paced enough to keep your adrenaline
> up, and addictive enough to make you want to come back and beat that
> damn high score if you just had a better bonus round. :)

Sounds like you need a lot of practice then

jon/evil e

--
http://www.arcade-classics.com
"prOk" <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My personal high is around 2.5 million on this game.
>
> /b
>

> <kevinlshirk@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Agreed. I always thought that if it had come out a couple years
>> earlier, it would be much more of a classic than it is today. It would
>> be like a qbert or donkey kong.
>> It's the kind of game this is fast paced enough to keep your adrenaline
>> up, and addictive enough to make you want to come back and beat that
>> damn high score if you just had a better bonus round. :)

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

reverse psychology won't work.. I'm not giving you any more lessons.

/b

"Jon eXidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sounds like you need a lot of practice then
>
> jon/evil e
>
> --
> http://www.arcade-classics.com
> "prOk" <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> My personal high is around 2.5 million on this game.
>>
>> /b
>>

>> <kevinlshirk@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> Agreed. I always thought that if it had come out a couple years
>>> earlier, it would be much more of a classic than it is today. It would
>>> be like a qbert or donkey kong.
>>> It's the kind of game this is fast paced enough to keep your adrenaline
>>> up, and addictive enough to make you want to come back and beat that
>>> damn high score if you just had a better bonus round. :)

bill

Got the Rocket at a local auction. I am near Phila, Pa. Looking to
get 400 for the rocket and 1000 for the Zookeeper.

man...a grand. that's insane. I'm love to have one, but i'll never be
able to afford that. ever. time to look for an empty Zookeeper
cabinet and find the parts. should have bought the one at
coinopwarehouse when i had the chance.

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

A grand for Zookeeper? really? with a kickplate on it?

/b

"Bill" <sbmania@msn.com> wrote in message
> Got the Rocket at a local auction. I am near Phila, Pa. Looking to
> get 400 for the rocket and 1000 for the Zookeeper.

guinness

Working Zoo's went for $800 5 years ago but now they sell under $600. I
bought a non working one for $500 back in 2001ish...yikes!

tim (NH)

> man...a grand. that's insane. I'm love to have one, but i'll never be
> able to afford that. ever. time to look for an empty Zookeeper
> cabinet and find the parts. should have bought the one at
> coinopwarehouse when i had the chance.

it would have to HUO for me to pay a grand for a zookeeper.

It would have to come with a Qix and a Crazy Climber for me to pay $1k.
:)

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"Ron Jr." <Cegron@webtv.net> wrote in message
> it would have to HUO for me to pay a grand for a zookeeper.

i wanted to get that really bad and just keep it as a project, but it
was there when i had zero room for projects.

The one I saw at coinopwarehouse (February I think) had near perfect
sideart. The CP overlay was butchered though.