Admin account

I changed on of my limited accounts to a admin account but when I try to load
a program it says I need an admin account and to go log in as a admin???
Any help is appreciated?
--
Thanks

Gordon

"HowCome" <HowCome@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I changed on of my limited accounts to a admin account but when I try
> to load a program it says I need an admin account and to go log in as
> a admin???
> Any help is appreciated?

Are you absolutely SURE that this account has been converted to Admin
status? (You need to be logged on as an administrator to do that)

Yes, Admin all the way. It may be a problem with the program itself.
--
Thanks

> Yes, Admin all the way. It may be a problem with the program itself.
>
>> "HowCome" <HowCome@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I changed on of my limited accounts to a admin account but when I
>>> try to load a program it says I need an admin account and to go log
>>> in as a admin???
>>> Any help is appreciated?
>>
>> Are you absolutely SURE that this account has been converted to Admin
>> status? (You need to be logged on as an administrator to do that)

Try logging on as THE administrator (I know that Roxio CD Creator needs THE
admin account to be logged on to finish the installation) so maybe this one
does as well.

In Home, boot into Safe mode. In Pro, at the Welcome screen press
Ctl-Alt-Del twice.

HTH