Super Cheap Windows 8 and Office Real or Fake?

I'm planning on purchasing a laptop for college sometime this year and a friend of mine told me to purchase a
barebone laptop without any OS installed. He showed me a Microsoft site that has very cheap Office and Windows serial keys for like $30. It even has the Microsoft logo on it.

Is this real? Could he really install windows 8 for me for only $30?
3 answers Last reply
More about super cheap windows office real fake
  1. That... no.

The cheapest out there that's not pirated is $80, and that's not including an Office licence, which is $200... or less depending on qualifying discounts.
  2. It seems there where catches.

1. its actually $ 59
    2. its a $30 off cupon which the retairer most likely will make impossible to redeem.

http://www.neowin.net/news/theres-a-2999-windows-8-upgrade-for-black-friday-2012--sort-of
  3. seriousgamer said:
    I'm planning on purchasing a laptop for college sometime this year and a friend of mine told me to purchase a
    barebone laptop without any OS installed. He showed me a Microsoft site that has very cheap Office and Windows serial keys for like $30. It even has the Microsoft logo on it.

Is this real? Could he really install windows 8 for me for only $30?

What is that site? Microsoft has programs for college students for discounted stuff.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Office Windows 8 Microsoft