WTD: Pole Position wire harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have a complete orginal wireharness for sale?
Thanks,
Scott

i'm pretty sure i have one....i will check for you!

Kelly

<landsteam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a complete orginal wireharness for sale?
> Thanks,
> Scott

Hi,
I have at least one, maybe two.

Jim

landsteam@yahoo.com wrote:
> Does anyone have a complete orginal wireharness for sale?
> Thanks,
> Scott

If Scott doesn't need both I'd like to get one please.

thanks,
Lance

On 12 Sep 2005 19:50:48 -0700, jimdoc@prodigy.net wrote:

>Hi,
>I have at least one, maybe two.
>
> Jim
>

>landsteam@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Does anyone have a complete orginal wireharness for sale?
>> Thanks,
>> Scott

Kelly,

If you or Jim get one for Scott I'd like to get the other one from
either of you.

thanks,
Lance