i've tried every button, tab, link, place, used Search, check my installation
disc but can not get Help & Support Center to open up! it's as if it has
just disappeared from the system even though it's listed all over.
In the Dell Solution Center it looks like this:

Help and Support
Find answers to your questions, troubleshooting information, and help
performing tasks in the Help and Support Center.

.....but won't open! it won't open from the Help tab at top of page!

any feedback on this problem is welcome.......

thanks --- jim

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Why doesn't Help and Support work?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups