This clients computer has xp pro and 2002 office. In Office Outlook it passes
all the checks and ticks and sends emails ok, but i can't receive anything
including my test emails. I'm yet to do a scan but I don't feel virus/spyware
has much to do with this specific issue. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot
this so any ideas welcome.

Perthy

E-mail is sent and received through different channels.. check that the
mailbox has been setup correctly in Outlook 'accounts'..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User