Dell Lawsuits

carrie

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

Just for your information there are two lawsuits(class action) over Dell
Bait and switch and excessive interest rate and policies at DFS re CIT
Bank....Here are the URLs http://www.seegerweiss.com/ and
http://www.lerachlaw.com/ .Perhaps they will be of interest to you.I have
been a Dell customer for 8 years and NEVER have been so mistreated and lied
to but by DFS.Sincerely Harry

Old news Harry or Carrie...

"Carrie" <carriegoodman&*()^%@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Just for your information there are two lawsuits(class action) over Dell
> Bait and switch and excessive interest rate and policies at DFS re CIT
> Bank....Here are the URLs http://www.seegerweiss.com/ and
> http://www.lerachlaw.com/ .Perhaps they will be of interest to you.I have
> been a Dell customer for 8 years and NEVER have been so mistreated and
> lied
> to but by DFS.Sincerely Harry

carrie

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

New news to me and welcome news especially concerning DFS and CIT bank....

Carrie wrote:
> Just for your information there are two lawsuits(class action) over Dell
> Bait and switch and excessive interest rate and policies at DFS re CIT
> Bank....Here are the URLs http://www.seegerweiss.com/ and
> http://www.lerachlaw.com/ .Perhaps they will be of interest to you.I have
> been a Dell customer for 8 years and NEVER have been so mistreated and lied
> to but by DFS.Sincerely Harry

Quick reminder, filing a law suit is just an accusation, any evidence
will come out at trial (assuming there is a trial).

FWIW, I financed 2 Ultrasharp monitors and a Dim 8400 thru DFS. I paid
attention to their cutoff dates for the "no interest" offers and paid
them all off without one cent of interest (finance charge). DFS did what
they said they would.

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Well! I just just got my Dell June mailer catalog today and like the
Dell advertisement states on the front page, "Prices so low...it's
almost a crime".

Brad

Brad wrote:
> Well! I just just got my Dell June mailer catalog today and like the
> Dell advertisement states on the front page, "Prices so low...it's
> almost a crime".
>
> Brad

lol

The Dellbots have been flush out!

Brad wrote:

> Well! I just just got my Dell June mailer catalog today and like the
> Dell advertisement states on the front page, "Prices so low...it's
> almost a crime".

Heh! Maybe a little truth in advertising?

Which Phillips did you have? I have the DVD+-RW DVD8631. It works with
both + and - but the only one that I can watch burned movies on my TV is the
+ I bought a spindle of both not knowing which my JVC player would work
with. So I save the + for movie backups and - for everything else. So far
I haven't burned picture slide shows or music to a DVD so I don't know if -
will work on the TV with those two types of burns or not.
Monica