FS/FT: Discs of Tron Upright & Q*bert Unpright

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale and or Trade

I'm really looking for a Space Ace or Dragon's Lair..

Located in Milwaukee Wi.

Interested also in what you have to trade.. pix upon request, both clean,
nice, working, Q*bert sound board does have the standard issues..

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Daniel,