ARCADE PARTS FOR SALE

Last response: in Deals
Share
September 14, 2005 2:42:06 AM

Hello All,

I have the following parts for sale.

QTY 3 Midway resistor assemblys for the Hydro Thunder.
Part # A-23312 NOS w/instruction sheet.

QTY 1 Working. NEO GEO SAMURAI SHODOWN CART W/MONITOR INSTRUCTION
STICKER.
There is a crease were it was folded to fit in the box, still has the
backing

QTY 1 B&K CR 24 Tube adapter for There Rejuvinator. $24.95 Shipped to
the lower 48. Fits alot of the 25 and 27" tubes out there.

QTY 12+ Happ Nylon Mini Frames. 891-0499-016 NOS $1.50 ea. NOS

QTY 2 Sammy 27" Pump shot gun Right sides,Orange plastic only. Some
scratches from being stored. Fits the 99-50-310 gun

Qty 1 Sammy 12" small Pump shot gun Right side,Orange plastic only.
Some scrathes from being stored.
Fits the 96-0300-00

Qty 1 Sammy 27" Pump Shot Gun Both Sides,Orange plastic only . Counting
the holes from the back the 11th hole was burned on the inside of the
left side. Not noticed from outside. Some scratches from being stored
Fits the 99-50-310 gun.

Qty 1 Box of Golden T GT chips. 16 99 chips pluss a 16 pin 99 chip and
5 97 chips. GROMs and SROMOs. Untested

QTY 1 Sega Virtua Golf Control Panel. Never used but the buttons are
scuffed from storage. NOS

QTY 2 Sega Virtua BaseBall Control Panel. No button Scuffs. NOS

Overlays on all 3 Control Panels are Clean. I do not believe they were
ever installed into a game. Just packed away and moved around.
Connectors are in tacked, all the controls,trackball,buttons, spring
loaded levers are functional.

QTY 1 DIXIE NARCO Bill Validator w/stacker Model # USA 15

QTY 1 MARS ELECTRONICS Bill Validator w/ Stacker VFM3S-L1-D2C PART NO
91-30-150

QTY 1 Unknow Bill Validator

Sorry :(  I have no way to Test the Bill Validators.

QTY 5 PUB TIME DARTS MARQUES. Some scrathes.

QTY 1 KONAMI TOP GUN VS MARQUE. No scrathes.

QTY 1 Midway Kicker Marque Pretty Clean

Qty 1 Midway Galaxian Marque Some Scrathes

QTY 1 Data East Ring King Marque Some Scathes.

QTY 2 PlAY VIDEO TRIVIA MARQUE Some Scathes.

A Whole stack of Assorted Cheery Master And Cherry Master Style Bezels.
Also some smoked Plexi Glass Bezels. They all look to be for 19"
monitors. $1.00 ea Come n Get M !!!

I tried to describe each piece as best as I could as I pulled it out,
looked it over and listed it. If I had the means to tested the piece
before listing it here, I did and indicated it in the listing.

Please Feel Free to make me any REASONABLE OFFERS.

Thanks For Looking. :-)

RJ

I am in the Chicago Metro. But if you want to see a particular Item you
will have to waite till next week.

More about : arcade parts sale

September 14, 2005 3:48:53 PM

CR 23 ADAPTER HAS BEEN SOLD
September 15, 2005 1:36:45 PM

Neo Geo cartridge has been sold.
The 2 Midway and the Ring King Marques have been sold

I have a CR 23 Adapter for sale. $24.95 Shipped to the lower 48

I have PICS of the Control panels available.

Thanks
!