Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Anyone have any pepper buttons that are in good shape or any
reproductions?

Thanks,

Brad

Brad-

That is one of those questions that is always a "no".

I wish they would get produced again, myself.

-Tim

They were repro'd by ArcadeRenovations. He blew them out last year. He
might still have a couple hanging around, he seems to refind "rare" items
occassionally. Also a lot of these were bought by resellers and I keep
seeing them on eBay, so you can check there.

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Brad-
>
> That is one of those questions that is always a "no".
>
> I wish they would get produced again, myself.
>
> -Tim

I have never seen any on eBay, I guess I look at the wrong time. Do
you know who sells them there?

I also know 2 other people that are very interested in getting ahold of
a few of these, with no luck either.

The way I understand it, is that ArcadeRenovations sold out and has no
intentions of doing another run of them. And since they have been
asked numerous times, I doubt they have any just laying around
collecting dust.

-Tim

I bought a couple sets from Arcade Renovations when they were closing
out of them. I put one set on my game and have the other as a backup.
Guess I should probably put a set up on ePay if they are that popular.
I just found them last night with the Tempest spinner rebuild kits I
got from them.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL
mikesracade at comcast dot net

mudmantim wrote:
> I have never seen any on eBay, I guess I look at the wrong time. Do
> you know who sells them there?
>
> I also know 2 other people that are very interested in getting ahold of
> a few of these, with no luck either.
>
> The way I understand it, is that ArcadeRenovations sold out and has no
> intentions of doing another run of them. And since they have been
> asked numerous times, I doubt they have any just laying around
> collecting dust.
>
> -Tim

guinness

>>>I have never seen any on eBay, I guess I look at the wrong time.

No, they just haven't been popping up. Anthony is in short supply (stock
for his own games) and I'd love to get a pair too. I'm kicking myself for
seeing them for years and not buying any..

tim (NH)