I am in the market for a laptop I want something very specific but can't seem to find it. I came here to see if there is one.
1. What is your budget?
$800 but if I really have to, no more than $1000
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
14" and up.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
I would like 1600x900 but I don't see many laptops in my price range with that. But no smaller than 1366 x 768
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable because i already have a gaming PC
5. How much battery life do you need?
More is better but i can charge it almost everywhere I go.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Minecraft mostly. I was looking at one with a GT640M card. No lower though.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Only word proccesing for shool.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
More is better but it really doesn't matter.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Any Canadian website. (Ncix, newegg.ca , canada computers, etc)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Must have a DVD writer but a blu-ray reader is a bonus.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
A card reader would be nice.
Thanks for any help in advances,