IE Access

I put on a limited account for my son to use and not screw up the rest of
the system. But, when trying to access the internet, some pages work OK
when typed in an address bar, but the links won't work. Sites like noggin,
PBS, and nickJR have these weird problems. If I go to MSN.com, the links
work. Does anyone have an idea as to why this would happen?
TIA Nathan.

LandB wrote:
> I put on a limited account for my son to use and not screw up the rest of
> the system. But, when trying to access the internet, some pages work OK
> when typed in an address bar, but the links won't work. Sites like noggin,
> PBS, and nickJR have these weird problems. If I go to MSN.com, the links
> work. Does anyone have an idea as to why this would happen?
> TIA Nathan.

Creating actual user accounts in Windows (as opposed to everyones an
Admin) is a good idea, but if your goal is to avoid spyware/viruses,
etc. why are you bothering with IE? I'd sugest giving Mozilla Firefox a
shot.