posting depot

When?
I don't see it yet...

What version?

"AMOK525" <gsus@verizon.net> wrote in message news:%TrQc.93$721.2@nwrddc03.gnilink.net...
> posting depot in a.b.warez

still checking a.b.warez..... nope, not there
did you change your mind?

(I assumed by your post you WERE going to post it...)

"AMOK525" <gsus@verizon.net> wrote in message news:%TrQc.93$721.2@nwrddc03.gnilink.net...
> posting depot in a.b.warez

it was posted there. i saw it. in both groups he posted it in. ya gotta
look quick cause stuff dissapears off there fast. use this search engine to
find stuff on there..
http://www.newzsearch.com/ thats how i located it.
"Richard Ness" <richardno@damnspam.nessnet.com> wrote in message
> still checking a.b.warez..... nope, not there
> did you change your mind?
>
> (I assumed by your post you WERE going to post it...)
>

> "AMOK525" <gsus@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > posting depot in a.b.warez

Giganews retains stuff for a month plus.
If it was there, it still should be...

"Lane Meyer" <Hot.Burner@verizon.net> wrote in message news:wyhTc.1180$si.89@trndny06...
> it was posted there. i saw it. in both groups he posted it in. ya gotta
> look quick cause stuff dissapears off there fast. use this search engine to
> find stuff on there..
> http://www.newzsearch.com/ thats how i located it.
> "Richard Ness" <richardno@damnspam.nessnet.com> wrote in message
> > still checking a.b.warez..... nope, not there
> > did you change your mind?
> >
> > (I assumed by your post you WERE going to post it...)
> >

> > "AMOK525" <gsus@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > > posting depot in a.b.warez

got all the files.. now what? i dont quite understand what to do with
everything. please advise .thanks

Richard Ness wrote:
> Giganews retains stuff for a month plus.
> If it was there, it still should be...
>

> "Lane Meyer" <Hot.Burner@verizon.net> wrote in message news:wyhTc.1180$si.89@trndny06...
>
>>it was posted there. i saw it. in both groups he posted it in. ya gotta
>>look quick cause stuff dissapears off there fast. use this search engine to
>>find stuff on there..
>>http://www.newzsearch.com/ thats how i located it.
>>"Richard Ness" <richardno@damnspam.nessnet.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>still checking a.b.warez..... nope, not there
>>>did you change your mind?
>>>
>>>(I assumed by your post you WERE going to post it...)
>>>

>>>"AMOK525" <gsus@verizon.net> wrote in message

Depot for an i730 was posted.
Most, if not all of the requests were for an i830 version.
Which has not been posted in either place so far.
And, what I assumed was going to be posted, from the thread(s) here.

"Lane Meyer" <Hot.Burner@verizon.net> wrote in message news:wyhTc.1180$si.89@trndny06...
> it was posted there. i saw it. in both groups he posted it in. ya gotta
> look quick cause stuff dissapears off there fast. use this search engine to
> find stuff on there..
> http://www.newzsearch.com/ thats how i located it.
> "Richard Ness" <richardno@damnspam.nessnet.com> wrote in message
> > still checking a.b.warez..... nope, not there
> > did you change your mind?
> >
> > (I assumed by your post you WERE going to post it...)
> >

> > "AMOK525" <gsus@verizon.net> wrote in message
> > > posting depot in a.b.warez

I think they were posted as rar files?
You will need winRAR or similar to reconstitute the original files.
There are many Usenet FAQs if you need further help on this.