Sign in with
Your question

nvidia aladin tnt2

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 20, 2001 5:58:51 PM

I recently purchased a new computer, pent 3 1000 mhz, which came with an on board nvidia aladin tnt2 3d card, my problem is the graphics on certain games are worse than on my old voodoo 2 card on my old computer, does anyone know if this on board 3d card has any newer drivers, or is it possible at all to update a driver for an on board video card?

More about : nvidia aladin tnt2

a b U Graphics card
August 21, 2001 1:23:37 AM

Poor video performance is do to sharing of memory between the processor and the video. There's not much you can do other than to replace the board and get a good video card, sorry.

I'm so tired of cookies I'd settle for spam!
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 21, 2001 2:50:48 AM

so.. u suggest a new motherboard ? and a better video card? any suggestion is great...
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
August 21, 2001 3:18:53 AM

The Asus TUSL2-C is avialable on Pricewatch for around $103, and is probably the best PIII board on the market. The Visiontek GeForce 2 GTS 32MB DDR is available for $94 at Compgeeks. This combination would provide excellent graphics compatable with most games for the next 2 years.

I'm so tired of cookies I'd settle for spam!
August 21, 2001 5:02:48 AM

Go get a Radeon LE (aka 32mb DDR radeon after hacked) for $71 then get a TUSL2-C for the new board. Radeon has a longer life span due more directx 8 features on it.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:
!