C600 Question

Hi,

how could i disable the onboard mouse pad on my laptop? I use my
laptop mostly at home and have a mouse attached to it.
And its kind a annoying to type and touch the mouse pad....

Bye
Joerg

--
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
1 answer Last reply

    Joerg Jaeger,
    From the following Dell Site:

    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latc600/en/ug/using.htm?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19#keyboard_and_keypad

    About 3/4ths down the page under:

    Customizing the DualPoint Integrated Pointing Device

    Click in the Disable this Device box to disable the selected touch pad or
    track stick settings. If you docked your computer with a mouse, the touch
    pad and track stick settings are automatically disabled.

    In Windows 2000, Windows 98, and Windows NT
    a.. Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control
    Panel.

    b.. Double-click the Mouse icon and click the Touch tab in the Mouse
    Properties window.

    c.. In the drop-down menu, click to select either the touch pad or the
    pointing stick (track stick) and click Apply.

    d.. Click OK to save the settings and close the window.
    You can find additional info at:

    --

    Rich/rerat

    (RRR News) <message rule>

    "Joerg Jaeger" <yester64@gmx.net> wrote in message
    Hi,

    how could I disable the onboard mouse pad on my laptop? I use my
    laptop mostly at home and have a mouse attached to it.
    And its kind a annoying to type and touch the mouse pad....

    Bye
    Joerg

    --
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Dell Laptops Mice Computers