FS In Audubon NJ Alien vs Predator $225

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale Alien vs Predator vid pickup in Audubon, NJ I'll be around all
weekend. I'm looking to get $225 but will negotiate. Come check it out
we'll work out a nice deal for you. I'd really like to have it gone this
weekend!

Pictures here:
http://southjerseypinball.com/v-web/gallery/Alien-vs-Predator

Details game is 3 player version in an Atari cab. Side art missing on one
side. Game plays fine. it has a 25" WGK7000 monitor in it which was just
recapped. Come check it out tell me what you think and make an offer. I
need it gone preferably this weekend. I'm always open to pinball games and
parts as trades. If you don't like A vs Pred you could make a nice MAME
cabinet out of this one.

Thanks for looking,

john Pursglove
--
Audubon, NJ
http://www.southjerseypinball.com

Johnpurs <johnpurs@comcast.net> wrote in

> For sale Alien vs Predator vid pickup in Audubon, NJ I'll be around
> all weekend. I'm looking to get $225 but will negotiate. Come check it
> out we'll work out a nice deal for you. I'd really like to have it
> gone this weekend!
>
> Pictures here:
> http://southjerseypinball.com/v-web/gallery/Alien-vs-Predator
>
> Details game is 3 player version in an Atari cab. Side art missing on
> one side. Game plays fine. it has a 25" WGK7000 monitor in it which
> was just recapped. Come check it out tell me what you think and make
> an offer. I need it gone preferably this weekend. I'm always open to
> pinball games and parts as trades. If you don't like A vs Pred you
> could make a nice MAME cabinet out of this one.
>
> Thanks for looking,
>
> john Pursglove

also you can call me at 856-672-0851