Marty

Hi, when I go to organise favourites none of my favourites are listed, and if
I try to do something like create a folder etc I get error:306. what's wrong
here?

Marty,

See if this applies.

Organize Favorites dialog in Internet Explorer displays a "Red X" mark:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/ie/redxorg.htm

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org