Seeking Driver

An old Dell laptop I have resurrected has a 3Com-3C574-TX Fast Ethernet PC
Card. I do not have a driver for it and have been unable to locate one on
either the Dell or 3Com websites. I am sure they must be there but I am just
not searching correctly. Can anyone help me?

Also here is the link from the 3Com site. Choose the HTTP or FTP location.

http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/nic/3c574.htm

Regards,
John O.

"Gordon Nelson" <popop3@verizon.net> wrote in message
> An old Dell laptop I have resurrected has a 3Com-3C574-TX Fast Ethernet PC
> Card. I do not have a driver for it and have been unable to locate one on
> either the Dell or 3Com websites. I am sure they must be there but I am
> just not searching correctly. Can anyone help me?

Go to support.dell.com, enter the service tag. Should find it.

Tom
"Gordon Nelson" <popop3@verizon.net> wrote in message
> An old Dell laptop I have resurrected has a 3Com-3C574-TX Fast Ethernet PC
> Card. I do not have a driver for it and have been unable to locate one on
> either the Dell or 3Com websites. I am sure they must be there but I am
> just not searching correctly. Can anyone help me?

Thanks for the help. I'm up and running.