When I type in on the address bar it will pick items in my Favorite Folder
and some system data as Control Panel. Somewhere it is picking up another
Web Site that is not listed in Favorite Folder. Any ideas where this
information is stored so that it can be deleted.

Probably from your History
In Internet Explorer select Tools--Internet Option -- Clear History.

You could also use a program like MRU Blaster to remove this type of stuff.
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/mrublaster.html

--
Regards
Mark Dormer