Ok I am having a problem between two computers on my home network. When both
computers are online while typing something in e-mail or search on computer 1
it the text being typed in comes up as the same on computer 2 in an internet
search bar or address bar. What can be causing this problem and how do i fix
it?

Are you using a wireless keyboard on both computers?

"Mzsar" wrote:

> Ok I am having a problem between two computers on my home network. When both
> computers are online while typing something in e-mail or search on computer 1
> it the text being typed in comes up as the same on computer 2 in an internet
> search bar or address bar. What can be causing this problem and how do i fix
> it?

we were at one point but now just on one the only wireless device on the
other is the mouse used to have a keyboard that went with it but the keyboard
got something spilled in it and quit working.