help please!!!! i cannot download anything on my computer. i bought a new
printer, scanner, copier and the disk will not download. well any disk for
that matter. i also can not download anything as in files on computer or off
the internet. thank you for any help what so ever.

Jim

More clear info needed. You cn't downlooad from the internet? OR when you
out a cd in the cd tray nothing happens?

"help i cannot download any files or disk" <help i cannot download any files
or disk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> help please!!!! i cannot download anything on my computer. i bought a new
> printer, scanner, copier and the disk will not download. well any disk for
> that matter. i also can not download anything as in files on computer or
> off
> the internet. thank you for any help what so ever.

i can not download files at all. say i went to a search engine and found what
i was looking for, if it calls for a download, then it will not download. it
says to try again later. the files that i try to download, when it has the
file folder showing the progress of the file, it has a red flash each time it
hits the folder.