Hearts Card Game

Lou

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Mark S." <mark@caiman.us> wrote in message
> Hearts Card Game
>
> Hearts Card Game by Athanasios (Thanos) Tsakonas is available at...
> http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1399.html
> This URL includes screenshots, a review and two D/L links.
>
> Enjoy!!
>
> Mark S.
> It may very well be a good game, but when it can not be downloaded, it is
useless.

Lou wrote:

> "Mark S." <mark@caiman.us> wrote in message
> > Hearts Card Game
> >
> > Hearts Card Game by Athanasios (Thanos) Tsakonas is available at...
> > http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1399.html
> > This URL includes screenshots, a review and two D/L links.
> >
> > Enjoy!!
> >
> > Mark S.
> > It may very well be a good game, but when it can not be downloaded, it is
> useless.

It's possible that NORTON Internet Security blocks every download. Do you use
that?

Rudy
http://www.caiman.us

Lou wrote:

>>"Mark S." <mark@caiman.us> wrote in message
>>
>>Hearts Card Game by Athanasios (Thanos) Tsakonas is available at...
>>http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1399.html
>>This URL includes screenshots, a review and two D/L links.
>>
>>Enjoy!! Mark S.

>It may very well be a good game, but when it can not be downloaded, it is
>useless.

What are you talking about? No trouble downloading here.

regards from
--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Lou wrote:
>
> >>"Mark S." <mark@caiman.us> wrote in message
> >>
> >>Hearts Card Game by Athanasios (Thanos) Tsakonas is available at...
> >>http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1399.html
> >>This URL includes screenshots, a review and two D/L links.
> >>
> >>Enjoy!! Mark S.
>
> >It may very well be a good game, but when it can not be downloaded, it is
> >useless.
>
> What are you talking about? No trouble downloading here.

I am talking about the very simple fact that the program would not download.

"Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
> Lou wrote:
>
> > "Mark S." <mark@caiman.us> wrote in message
> > > Hearts Card Game
> > >
> > > Hearts Card Game by Athanasios (Thanos) Tsakonas is available at...
> > > http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1399.html
> > > This URL includes screenshots, a review and two D/L links.
> > >
> > > Enjoy!!
> > >
> > > Mark S.
> > > It may very well be a good game, but when it can not be downloaded, it
is
> > useless.
>
> It's possible that NORTON Internet Security blocks every download. Do you
use
> that?

No. I do not use NORTON!

Lou wrote:
> I am talking about the very simple fact that the program would not download.

Are you a troll?
If not, why don't give us (or Rudy) some more information?
What error message's do you get? Browser? OS? Download Manager?
Perhaps they can help you then.

> Lou wrote:
> > I am talking about the very simple fact that the program would not
download.

> Are you a troll? Absolutely not.

> If not, why don't give us (or Rudy) some more information?
> What error message's do you get? Browser? OS? Download Manager?
> Perhaps they can help you then.

The download just stops. No error message. No nothing. I have tried three
times and am now giving up.

> Regards from Vegard Krog Petersen

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

the download worked for me. could it be possible the site doesn't like you?

"*ProteanThread*" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in message
> the download worked for me. could it be possible the site doesn't like
you?

It is very possible.
I have no problems downloading from any other site on the internet.

Lou