windows installer is not working properly

i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
one help me!
3 answers Last reply
More about windows installer working properly

    Try going to run,type:services.msc In msc scroll down to installer,double
    click on it,in the new window,select auto start,then start the service,exit
    msc.

    "EVA" wrote:

    > i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
    > setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
    > somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
    > one help me!

    You need to provide more info. What is the exact error message verbatim,
    that you get?

    "EVA" <EVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
    > setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
    > somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
    > one help me!

    THE WINDOWS INSTALLER SERVICE COULD NOT BE ACCESSED.THIS
    CAN OCCUR IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS IN SAFE MODE,OR IF
    THE WINDOWS INSTALLER IS NOT CORRECTLY INSTALLED.

    "Jim" wrote:

    > You need to provide more info. What is the exact error message verbatim,
    > that you get?
    >
    > "EVA" <EVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
    > > setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
    > > somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
    > > one help me!

Windows Installer Microsoft Windows XP