windows installer is not working properly

August 10, 2005 12:49:42 AM

i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
one help me!
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 2:53:03 AM

Try going to run,type:services.msc In msc scroll down to installer,double
click on it,in the new window,select auto start,then start the service,exit
msc.

"EVA" wrote:

> i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
> setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
> somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
> one help me!
August 10, 2005 4:04:04 AM

You need to provide more info. What is the exact error message verbatim,
that you get?

"EVA" <EVA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i was trying to upload my new internet game called ragnarok but after the
> setup it always say windows installer may not be installed correctly or
> somthing like that i have already changed virtual memory and now this some
> one help me!
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 4:04:05 AM

THE WINDOWS INSTALLER SERVICE COULD NOT BE ACCESSED.THIS
CAN OCCUR IF YOU ARE RUNNING WINDOWS IN SAFE MODE,OR IF
THE WINDOWS INSTALLER IS NOT CORRECTLY INSTALLED.

!