Run, config, clicked on safemode under config and computer..

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Boot
  • Safemode
  • Windows XP
August 10, 2005 1:45:06 AM

I was having disk partitians when I was trying to restart and run safemode.
Instead, I went to run, config and clicked on safemode in there under one of
those INI tabs and now my PC will not boot at all.
I have no Xp start up disk either. So I am unsure how to get my pc to boot
at all now
Can anyone suggest how to get my PC to boot backup?

Anyone send me in the right directions or send me a way to get some files?

--
Thanks,

Karrie, aka rangerfan25

More about : run config clicked safemode config computer

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:56:07 AM

Have you tried holding down the F8 key while booting up? This should take you
to safe mode.

!