Suddenly, Home Network PC requesting password

I downloaded the most current updates for SP2 and I also recently
installed some Mobile Phone (Bluetooth) Tools. Also, I have Mobile Phone
Tools installed on my desktop. Now, if I wish to connect to the laptop I
get a MSN type pop-up box saying "Connecting to NAME\Guest" and then
requesting a password. I have entered every conceivable password that I
have used in lower and uppercase but I don't know the password and thus I
cannot communicate with my laptop. My laptop has no problem
communicating or transferring files to the PC. I didn't have this issue
before.

Any advice?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about suddenly home network requesting password

    Go to http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ and download the boot
    disk, this will enable you to reset any system password on an NT class
    operating system

Laptops Windows XP