requesting i830 depot or lab, .06

Last response: in Network Providers
August 11, 2004 10:28:49 AM

found the i730(.02) version but its worthless to me. does anyone have
the i830 one? i could really use it. many thanks.
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 4:42:45 AM

i830depot@yahoo.com i got it for you
"MR AWESOME" <amgay@homos.com> wrote in message
> found the i730(.02) version but its worthless to me. does anyone have
> the i830 one? i could really use it. many thanks.
Anonymous
December 31, 2004 12:46:23 PM

Do you think you can hook me up w/ the .02 version ive been searching
for weeks
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 5:00:19 PM

On 31 Dec 2004 09:46:23 -0800, "potfacepro@lycos.com" <potfacepro@lycos.com>
wrote:

>Do you think you can hook me up w/ the .02 version ive been searching
>for weeks

02 wont work for the i830 you need 09 or 10
!