requesting i830 depot or lab, .06

found the i730(.02) version but its worthless to me. does anyone have
the i830 one? i could really use it. many thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about requesting i830 depot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    i830depot@yahoo.com i got it for you
    "MR AWESOME" <amgay@homos.com> wrote in message
    > found the i730(.02) version but its worthless to me. does anyone have
    > the i830 one? i could really use it. many thanks.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Do you think you can hook me up w/ the .02 version ive been searching
    for weeks
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On 31 Dec 2004 09:46:23 -0800, "potfacepro@lycos.com" <potfacepro@lycos.com>
    wrote:

    >Do you think you can hook me up w/ the .02 version ive been searching
    >for weeks

    02 wont work for the i830 you need 09 or 10

Nextel Internet Service Providers