Maz

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

Can someone advise as to how i can get my CD writer to work? i cannot copy
anything, when i put a CDin it is not recognised??
--
mflint

Maz,

Have you just installed the CD writer?

Did the CD writer work and, if so, what changes (hardware or software) have
been made since it lasted worked OK?

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"MAZ" <m.flint@tesco.net(donotspam)> wrote in message
> Can someone advise as to how i can get my CD writer to work? i cannot copy
> anything, when i put a CDin it is not recognised??
> --
> mflint

Gordon

"MAZ" <m.flint@tesco.net(donotspam)> wrote in message
> Can someone advise as to how i can get my CD writer to work? i cannot
> copy anything, when i put a CDin it is not recognised??

You ARE using a special CDR or CDRW disk , aren't you? ;-)
What EXACTLY happens when you put one in?
Can you access pre-recorded CDs in the drive?