Rash

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2002

my icons in my desckop use to me clear...like when i put custom backgroung
...it was clear..but now it changed...when for example i put a picutre of me
and my friends it goes like another colour..(the icons..like around the scare
thingy)..i i liked it clear ! ..Please Help Me

Go to Control Panel, System, Advanced, Performance Settings and click on
Adjust for Best Appearance.

"Rash" wrote:

> my icons in my desckop use to me clear...like when i put custom backgroung
> ..it was clear..but now it changed...when for example i put a picutre of me
> and my friends it goes like another colour..(the icons..like around the scare
> thingy)..i i liked it clear ! ..Please Help Me

Rash

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2002

i did everything it does not work ! i tried wut you said..then i tried also
unloking the icons thing..does't work!