here is a copy of the error message from office does any one know how to fix
this problem?

Faulting application winword.exe, version 11.0.5604.0, stamp 3f314a2f,
faulting module opha_ui.dll, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 40443906, debug? 0, fault
address 0x00037c5d.

microsoft doesnt know what ity is all about

heritage computers wrote:
> here is a copy of the error message from office does any one know how
> to fix this problem?
>
> Faulting application winword.exe, version 11.0.5604.0, stamp 3f314a2f,
> faulting module opha_ui.dll, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 40443906, debug?
> 0, fault address 0x00037c5d.

> microsoft doesnt know what ity is all about

You have done what, thus far?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

I have used the repair function of office and removed and restored the
program but it still comes back, I removed the only other thing that I could
see that coudl be a problem and that was Adobe 6. but nothing the message
comes back.
no where can I find a referance to this issue in microsofts system