Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

I've got a feeling this may be a tricky find. No matter, I'm wanting to buy
one. Please have an amount in mind (can't guarantee I'll [be able to] pay
it) as I haven't a clue what one would go for.

http://marvin3m.com/arcade/safe.htm

jayson_hansen <at> hotmail <dot> com

For those with buddies (internet, personal, etc.) I would greatly appreciate
spreading the word. Dependent upon whether or not I actually buy one that
someone found for sale, I'll gladly offer a finders fee (not a fortune,
though $50? sound good?) TIA!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-Unique-THE-SAFE-arcade-game-from-1974-WORKING_W0QQitemZ6212905265QQcategoryZ13716QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(not mine btw)

pr

Jayson wrote:
> I've got a feeling this may be a tricky find. No matter, I'm wanting to buy
> one. Please have an amount in mind (can't guarantee I'll [be able to] pay
> it) as I haven't a clue what one would go for.
>
> http://marvin3m.com/arcade/safe.htm
>
> jayson_hansen <at> hotmail <dot> com
>

> For those with buddies (internet, personal, etc.) I would greatly appreciate
> spreading the word. Dependent upon whether or not I actually buy one that
> someone found for sale, I'll gladly offer a finders fee (not a fortune,
> though $50? sound good?) TIA!

daniel quillia

Honorable

daniel quillia

Honorable
i have the safe game it on E bay for sail right now its onley has one day left and it worke like new the mother bord was re belt and has a one year warrant on it .

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
why are you bringing a 100-month old thread back?
if the OP wasn't diligent in keeping the thread updated,
you'd have to assume its sold, or no longer available.

airdeano