Closed

WTB: MCI's "The Safe" 1974

I've got a feeling this may be a tricky find. No matter, I'm wanting to buy
one. Please have an amount in mind (can't guarantee I'll [be able to] pay
it) as I haven't a clue what one would go for.

http://marvin3m.com/arcade/safe.htm

jayson_hansen <at> hotmail <dot> com

For those with buddies (internet, personal, etc.) I would greatly appreciate
spreading the word. Dependent upon whether or not I actually buy one that
someone found for sale, I'll gladly offer a finders fee (not a fortune,
though $50? sound good?) TIA!
4 answers Last reply
More about safe 1974

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-Unique-THE-SAFE-arcade-game-from-1974-WORKING_W0QQitemZ6212905265QQcategoryZ13716QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    (not mine btw)

    pr

    http://marvin3m.com/arcade/safe.htmi have the safe game it on E bay for sail right now its onley has one day left and it worke like new the mother bord was re belt and has a one year warrant on it .

    jayson_hansen <at> hotmail <dot> com

    For those with buddies (internet, personal, etc.) I would greatly appreciate
    spreading the word. Dependent upon whether or not I actually buy one that
    someone found for sale, I'll gladly offer a finders fee (not a fortune,
    though $50? sound good?) TIA!
  3. i have the safe game it on E bay for sail right now its onley has one day left and it worke like new the mother bord was re belt and has a one year warrant on it .
  4. why are you bringing a 100-month old thread back?
    if the OP wasn't diligent in keeping the thread updated,
    you'd have to assume its sold, or no longer available.

    airdeano

Classifieds Hot Deals