WTB: Mortal Kombat arcade - complete - Ontario Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw one at Starburst being moved around earlier today ... maybe it
will be at the Oct 1 auction (although it was in far better shape than
most of the stuff normally seen at auction).

Cheers.

I had no idea there were any auctions around for stuff like this - i've
read a bit about them in the states but had no idea they happened here.
What are the auctions like? Do the games go for crazy prices??

Scott

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Not really, usually if you get a deal there is a reason for it, either that
you see right away or you find out when you get home : ) it seems that allot
of people go there in the months leading up to Christmas and pay ridicules
prices : (

It dose happen though, you just need to know what the games that you are
interested in usually go for and what to look for in way of cab damage,
monitor quality, controls working properly, ect....

don't forget to bring an extension cord

If you would like some auction lists and what the games went for from
previous Starburst auction's then send me an email and I will forward them
to you : )

here is there website :
http://www.starburstcoin.com/

Rob Ziniuk