Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Simple really, I need a Midway Galaga PCB. Prefferably an original,
but I would consider a JAMMA one as well. I have a complete cabinet,
and wiring, just missing the board. So the board must be original
pinset, or JAMMA. Must be fully working, and play and feel the same as
the original. Thank you. please email pricing including shipping to
Cleveland, OH.

Dan
dsprenge@kent.edu

Your email is full. I have a working midway galaga PCB for $175 shipped.