2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
It will be mostly plugged in so dont matter
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Minecraft , Diablo 3 , but ontop of these games i want to e able to record ontop of having playable framerate
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Basic Photo Editing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I can buy a external drive
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Dont matter , just trustworty
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Basic Dvd reader
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Dont matter
13. What country do you live in? US
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Im basically willing to sacrifice other stuff for better performance and if possible i want atleast a i5 or a great amd a8
Problem is that $600 dollars for gaming ain't going to cut it.You say you need it for gaming and basic photoshop,well,thats better done in a desktop for the same price yet much higher efficiency.
That being said I don't recommend a laptop for you,unless you really need the portability I would go into desktop mode.If you need the laptop just for basic tasks consider a used one.
yea a $600 laptop wont be very good at gaming. Most likely will have integrated graphics. Since you keep it plugged in most of the time, you could go for a desktop instead, although you will have to buy a monitor.
If you are willing to spend $900, heres a really good gaming laptop (great price)
I'd go with gaminglaptopjunky's choice and pick a modified HP Envy dv6z-7200 using code SAVE15HP
with the following modified specs:
Windows 8 64
AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M (2.8GHz/1.9GHz, 4MB L2 Cache)
1GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 7670M Discrete-Class Graphics
15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit Display (1366x768)
6GB 1600MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
640GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
Microsoft Office Trial
No additional security software
6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone
a lenovo for ~650 with an i5(dual core) + 635m is found here