WTB: Marquee "Holder" / Bracket ? - Read Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayson

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

I'm assuming marquees are a standard size, the two cabinets I have are the
same size anyway. I'm in need of the brackets which hold a marquee in place
(nailed into the top of the cabinet - or bottom if the case of the bottom
bracket).

If someone has these for sale (website business, individual or otherwise),
please do let me know. TIA!

Well what kind of game or cabinet do you need these for??? Marquees come in
many different sizes too. LMK i have a ton of them

Try www.happcontrols.com. They sell marquee holders in any length and
then you can cut to fit. There are several guys over at www.byoac.com
on the for sale message boards that sell discounted Happ parts for
anything you need. Just give them a part number!

Good luck,

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.