List index out of bounds (10)

August 10, 2005 7:27:02 PM

For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.

More about : list index bounds

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 10:37:02 AM

Hello Moonlightlady

Can you give some more information on when this problem is occuring; is it
happening when you are spell checking in word for example?

The more information the better.

:)

Jon
--
Helpdesk Technician
Working towards MCDST

"Moonlightlady" wrote:

> For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
> let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 5:21:01 PM

Hi JonWra

I get these error messages at any time. When I get to my computer in the
morning (I don't turn it off at night) there will be 20 of the same error
message piled up behind each other. It doesn't seem to be triggered by any
particular program I am using, since the messages are being triggered when no
one is on the computer.

"JonWra" wrote:

> Hello Moonlightlady
>
> Can you give some more information on when this problem is occuring; is it
> happening when you are spell checking in word for example?
>
> The more information the better.
>
> :)
>

> Jon
> --
> Helpdesk Technician
> Working towards MCDST
>

> "Moonlightlady" wrote:
>
> > For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
> > let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 5:57:03 PM

Hi Jon

There doesn't seem to be a particular program that triggers the error
messages. I leave my computer on at night and when I get on it in the
morning there are 20 of the same error messages stacked behind each other.
During the day the message appears whether I am working on the computer or
not. Could I have some file names that are too long? If so where would I go
to look for them?
Thanks for any assistance

!