List index out of bounds (10)

For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about list index bounds

    Hello Moonlightlady

    Can you give some more information on when this problem is occuring; is it
    happening when you are spell checking in word for example?

    The more information the better.

    :)

    Jon
    --
    Helpdesk Technician
    Working towards MCDST

    "Moonlightlady" wrote:

    > For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
    > let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.

    Hi JonWra

    I get these error messages at any time. When I get to my computer in the
    morning (I don't turn it off at night) there will be 20 of the same error
    message piled up behind each other. It doesn't seem to be triggered by any
    particular program I am using, since the messages are being triggered when no
    one is on the computer.

    "JonWra" wrote:

    > Hello Moonlightlady
    >
    > Can you give some more information on when this problem is occuring; is it
    > happening when you are spell checking in word for example?
    >
    > The more information the better.
    >
    > :)
    >

    > Jon
    > --
    > Helpdesk Technician
    > Working towards MCDST
    >

    > "Moonlightlady" wrote:
    >
    > > For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
    > > let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.

    Hi Jon

    There doesn't seem to be a particular program that triggers the error
    messages. I leave my computer on at night and when I get on it in the
    morning there are 20 of the same error messages stacked behind each other.
    During the day the message appears whether I am working on the computer or
    not. Could I have some file names that are too long? If so where would I go
    to look for them?
    Thanks for any assistance

    "JonWra" wrote:

    > Hello Moonlightlady
    >
    > Can you give some more information on when this problem is occuring; is it
    > happening when you are spell checking in word for example?
    >
    > The more information the better.
    >
    > :)
    >

    > Jon
    > --
    > Helpdesk Technician
    > Working towards MCDST
    >

    > "Moonlightlady" wrote:
    >
    > > For the past week I have been getting this message, repeatedly. Can anyone
    > > let me know what it means and how to fix it. I am using Windows XP. Thanks.

Support Microsoft Windows XP