*I would like to know how to open zip files? when I get them on my
computer I don't know how to open them .
Also I would like to use the zip files myself only don't know how, as
I am told that they don't take up as much room on your hard drive*

--
mrosy321

You might try a Google search for ZIP to see all the apps available, see
links below.
http://www.filzip.com/en/index.html
http://www.winzip.com/

j;-)

"mrosy321" wrote:

> *I would like to know how to open zip files? when I get them on my
> computer I don't know how to open them .
> Also I would like to use the zip files myself only don't know how, as
> I am told that they don't take up as much room on your hard drive*
>

> --
> mrosy321

johnf

First, search to see if you have Winzip installed - if not, download &
install it, then just double-click on the zipfile & extract it to where-ever
you like.
To zip files, just right-click the file/folder & select which way you want
to do it from the menu.

--

johnf