Winxp 2003 server startup issue

I have multiple computers on a 4 button switch. If Winxp server
restarts for update or whatever, when I switch to it the mouse and
keyboard are dead. the only way to get them back it to reboot with that
conputer selected. I don't like this. besides not using the switch does
anyone have any other ideas????

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp 2003 server startup issue

    In article <1123720578.261391.315880@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    dex857@hotmail.com says...
    > I have multiple computers on a 4 button switch. If Winxp server
    > restarts for update or whatever, when I switch to it the mouse and
    > keyboard are dead. the only way to get them back it to reboot with that
    > conputer selected. I don't like this. besides not using the switch does
    > anyone have any other ideas????

    Get rid of the switch and get a proper KVM device. You can get cheap 4
    station KVM units for under $100.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me